The Experience add-on provides the enhancements needed to customize the look-and-feel of the base plugin.
Search Form Layout – change the search form layout.
Results Layout – change how your search results appear.
Map Info Bubble Layout – change what appears in the pop-up bubble
Map Styling – use standard format files for styling the map or use JSON.
Additional Map functions – allows you to Hide Map Marker , check the box for “Do not auto zoom”, or hide the map until search and more.
State and Country Selectors – users can filter locations by selecting the state, or country.
Search Widgets – put location search forms in your side bar, in your footer , with dropdown selectors – anywhere that you can add widgets in your theme.
- [slplus] Shortcode
- Adding Locations with additional features
- Adding Radius Selection First Entry
- Additional Layout Shortcodes with Power Add-on
- Appearance Layouts
- Custom CSS
- Data fields to display in results
- Directory City/State/Country Filters
- How to upload and install your Store Locator Plus Add-Ons
- Locations Panel: Manage Locations
- Make a Dial Link Phone number (clickable)
- Map styles
- MAP: Info Bubble with Experience add-on
- No Results Found label
- Q: How can I make the location name clickable and redirect to the web-site?
- Q: How Do I Change The Find Button Text
- Q: Is it possible to have the default map view as terrain, aerial or satellite?
- Q. How do I change this heading “Dealers and Contractors” in the template of the Above & Beyond NyloBoard Rev 04 style?
- Q. What is the difference between a shortcode and locator layout settings?
- Radius Behavior
- Results Layout Shortcodes and Attributes
- Results Order by display
- Results Panel Settings
- Search by Name
- Search Layout Shortcodes and Attributes
- Search Panel Settings
- Selecting and Customizing your Style