Included in MySLP Professional and WPSLP Experience.
Find it under Settings | Results | Results Interaction
When the Use Dial Link for Phone Setting is checked it will make the phone number in your locations results clickable to auto dial by adding a tel: based hyperlink.
The dial-ready hyperlink will be used wherever the [slp_location] shortcode is used. This includes the results under the map, directory landing pages, and in Store Pages if the [slp_location] shortcode is used instead of the [storepage field=”phone”] shortcode.
Use along with the Phone Extension Delimiter setting to handle pauses for extensions.
Formerly labelled: Make a Dial Link Phone number (clickable)
The [storepage] shortcode is used by the Pages and Power add ons to render live location data on a location (store) page. The template is set under the Pages / Settings tab in the Initial Page Features group via the Page Template setting.
The [storepage] Shortcode
By default the [storepage] shortcode does not output any content. You need to use one of the following attributes to generate location-specific output.
- class – augments the tag attribute with the specified CSS class
- field – specify which location field to display
- hard_coded_value – output the text in the wrapper
- map – show a map with the location marker
- post – output the WordPress post attributes for the page
- tag – wrap the output with the specified HTML tag
- title – output a title for list of pages
- type – specify the type (style) for the output
Included in WPSLP Power.
Create data-driven WordPress pages for each location in your Store Locator Plus locations table. The layout that builds the initial pages can be modified and pages created, or re-created, en- masse. Once the initial Store Pages have been created they can be modified on a per-location basis.
To get started you must first Enable Pages.