The Premier Add On includes an option to run location geocoding on a regularly scheduled interval. This can be useful for a hands-off approach when loading locations remotely through direct data connections.
included in WPSLP Premier subscription
The Premier Add On provides various options for scheduling routine maintenance of locations. For example, you can set Store Locator Plus to geocode uncoded locations twice per day; something that can be useful for a hands-off approach when loading locations remotely through direct data connections. Being able to see all of the events that are scheduled on your WordPress site is a useful tool in managing your server load. With the addition of the scheduled events, the Premier subscription plugin also provides a “schedule insight” tool.
Find it under Settings | Results | Results Interaction
When the Use Dial Link for Phone Setting is checked it will make the phone number in your locations results clickable to auto dial by adding a tel: based hyperlink.
The dial-ready hyperlink will be used wherever the [slp_location] shortcode is used. This includes the results under the map, directory landing pages, and in Store Pages if the [slp_location] shortcode is used instead of the [storepage field=”phone”] shortcode.
Use along with the Phone Extension Delimiter setting to handle pauses for extensions.
Formerly labelled: Make a Dial Link Phone number (clickable)
Some of the most common features requested are included with:
- Import Locations ( Power / Professional level MySLP )
- Export Locations ( Power / Professional level MySLP )
- Map Markers Based On Category ( Power /Professional level or higher MySLP
- Cluster Map Markers ( Premier / Enterprise )
- Change The Layout ( Experience / Professional )
- Change The Look Of The Map ( Experience / Professional )
- Add Location Search To Other Pages ( Experience / Professional )
- Categorize Locations ( Power / Professional level or higher MySLP )
- Associate Products With Locations ( Power / Professional level or higher MySLP )
- List By City or State ( Experience / Professional )
- Creating SEO Pages From Locations ( Power / Coming soon to MySLP )
- Add directory listing from Locations (Power/Professional level or higher MySLP)
- Bulk filters such as geocode all uncode (Power/Professional level or higher MySLP)
- Add url controls (Premier subscription WPSLP/Enterprise level MySLP)
MySLP to WPSLP Comparison
Advanced is comparable to the basic Store Locator Plus plugin.
Professional is the Power level (excluding SEO Pages) plus the Experience add on.
Enterprise is the Professional level plan plus the Premier subscription features, functionality and support services.
Read below for answers to these questions and check out our other “What To Buy” articles.
Question: I would like to use your plugin to add location searching to my site. I would like to be able to rank and even possibly remove locations from the search results. Also, each location offers different products of mine. So, if a user selects a product and a zip code I would like to show them locations that offer the product they are looking for ranked in order of my ranking system. I have many locations (10k +). Can you please let me know what add-ons I will need to accomplish my goals? I definitely need to be able to upload CSV.
UI jQuery Version –
reflects the jQuery version that is currently used with the Store Locator Plus version you are using. The SLP jQuery versions are in compliance with the WordPress minimal version requirements.
With the Experience Add-on you have multiple search tool options to display on the front page when a site visitor lands on your locator page. Search by Name is a checkbox that is found under the Store Locator Plus “Settings/Search” menu on your admin ui when you have the Experience add-on.