Store Locator Plus includes a default set of data fields that is included with every installation. Various add-on packs add extended data fields.
For ALL extended data fields you can output the data in ANY info bubble, results layout, etc.if you have an add-on pack that allows you to change the layouts by using the following shortcode within the results layout:
The [storepage] shortcode is used by the Pages and Power add ons to render live location data on a location (store) page. The template is set under the Pages / Settings tab in the Initial Page Features group via the Page Template setting.
The [storepage] Shortcode
By default the [storepage] shortcode does not output any content. You need to use one of the following attributes to generate location-specific output.
- class – augments the tag attribute with the specified CSS class
- field – specify which location field to display
- hard_coded_value – output the text in the wrapper
- map – show a map with the location marker
- post – output the WordPress post attributes for the page
- tag – wrap the output with the specified HTML tag
- title – output a title for list of pages
- type – specify the type (style) for the output